Tuesday, October 7, 2008

0s and 1s

This is my blog no. 0, not 1. That would have given away a lot about what the major part of my life was made up of for the past few years. Computers, computer science, technology blah blah blah. I did do some other things on and off to break out of the routine like trekking, other outings, guitar, keyboard, badminton, 'evening-outs', 'night-outs' etc. But still, 8 hours a day in a Software company kind of sucks out all your creativity unless you consciously don't want to give away your personality. So, blogging is yet another effort of mine to keep myself alive. Yes, to me, a person is practically dead if he is nothing but just another employee in a Software Company.
Usually, the first post of anyone, for obvious reasons, describes why they decided to blog. For a change, I decided to stick to convention this time.
I hope I am here to stay...

2 comments:

demonMonk said...

BLOG BLOGGER BLOGEST :)

Kakshi said...

I liked the 0th post! :P